Looking for a progressive career in ground engineering?
If you are the type of person that wants an exciting, challenging and progressive career; Abbey Pynford Geo Structures is well suited to you.
We want to be the best at what we do and the market’s most respected and preferred consulting contractor. We believe in building a role to suit the qualities of the individual and look to offer the right job to the right person regardless of background, age, qualifications or experience.
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people will achieve their full potential and exceed their original expectations of themselves..
Latest Career Opportunities
Please review the job description and send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
The ICE – Approved Training Scheme With A Difference That Makes The Difference
We are a specialist geotechnical company providing a broad range of ground engineering solutions across the commercial and domestic spectrum. In addition to our contracting works we provide a complete project management service ranging from feasibility, design and construction through to final accounting. Abbey Pynford aims to be the best.
Our accredited ICE training scheme is a reflection of this and encompasses training in the company’s various areas of work, involving exposure to new services and technologies as they emerge from the research and development phase, business management and marketing. Dull and repetitive it will not be; the training will reflect our corporate goals and, by the same token, provide you with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. Throughout your training, and subsequently, you will be an essential member of our team whose contributions will be valued.
- Dedicated management support – all Senior Managers and Engineers are firmly supportive of the scheme and our Scheme Mentor has a singular responsibility to ensure your success.
- Individuality is encouraged – there are many optional routes to chartered and incorporated status and the scheme will be tailored to meet your needs.
- The total picture – you will see and be involved in all aspects (not just isolated sections) of our operations and thus gain an overall perspective and understanding.
- Varied training – periodically you will change departments, learning new methods and experiencing different management styles.
- Responsibility – you can expect to be running your own contracts within the first year of joining Abbey Pynford.
- Rewards – a competitive salary, car allowance, mileage allowance, company health scheme, training and development encouragement, responsibility and a great bunch of colleagues.
If you join our training scheme without firstly working with us on our sponsorship scheme then you will have the opportunity to become chartered within 3-4 years of graduating. This is because we offer a full range of integrated training from design right the way through a project to agreeing the final account. You may well find that you have to run the job that you have designed!
In your first few weeks you will undertake an induction programme to familiarise you with our business, which will include Health and Safety orientation. From this point on, how you learn and when you finish your training depends on you and the goals that you choose to set yourself both personally and professionally.