As founding members of the Association of Specialist Underpinning Contractors or ASUC all our structural works, including design, workmanship and materials are covered by a 12 year insurance backed guarantee.
This insurance is issued directly to the property owner and is fully transferable. The guarantee can be included with the plans and specifications in the proposed Vendor’s Pack and is a positive asset when selling a property.
Our Directors are an integral part of the ASUC organisation with both our Phil Jones and Lewis O’Connor involved with the ASUC executive and co-writers of two ASUC publications on the safe and efficient construction of basements and underpinning.
The main benefits of ASUC DIG Guarantees are:
- Indemnity policy.
- Remains in force even if the issuing company fails.
- 12 year term for DIG.
- Covers ALL the contract works and defects in workmanship or design.
- Up to 25% of domestic and commercial property.
The aims of ASUC are:
- To promote high standard of workmanship and expertise;
- To promote professional and technical competence;
- To promote and maintain a positive standard of quality control;
- To make a positive commitment to training and take all necessary steps to ensure that all operatives and staff receive correct and continuing training in all relevant aspects of their work;
- To ensure that members operate a fair and reasonable pay structure for their employees and do not discriminate unlawfully or improperly in respect of employment; To liaise with professional bodies and other organisations to develop, modify and improve techniques and practices;